linux.los.ro

Linux Operating System

Everton handed injury boost as first-team star returns Ever

Totul despre Fedora Linux

Everton handed injury boost as first-team star returns Ever

Postby thanloeuth » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Everton defender Ramiro Funes Mori played his first 45 minutes in 11 months after taking part in the Under-23 side’s 4-0 defeat to Arsenal on Monday night.Funes Mori hasn’t played since suffering a serious knee injury for Argentina in March last year, but came through unscathed as Everton’s youngsters followed on from the first team on Saturday by suffering a heavy defeat to the Gunners The left-sided centre-back completed his 45 minutes as scheduled but was unable to stop the Gunners taking a 2-0 lead into the half-time interval.Funes Mori was taken off on a stretcher of Argentina’s game with Bolivia back on March 28 last year, just days after Seamus Coleman suffered a horrendous double leg break in action for the Republ Speaking to the club’s official website after the game, Funes Mori said: “It has been a long journey and a long time since I played. I feel good. The match was intense. Arsenal have a good side. It was disappointing to lose the game but, personally, I feel happy, I feel good – and even better about my fitness. So, hopefully I can be back with the first team as soon as possible. It has been ages since I last played. I had a really tough injury but I think I have recovered well and I am looking forward to playing in the first team.I felt good. The tempo was good, even though the Under-23s is not as intense as the first team. I did not feel anything in my knee and I am so happy to be back.”The return of Funes Mori is another boost for Sam Allardyce, who was able to welcome Coleman back into the side after 10 months out last month.The Ireland right-back played 45 minutes of Under-23 action himself before starring in last week’s 2-1 win over Leicester at Goodison Park.เว็บ แทง บอลInjuries to the likes of Coleman, Funes Mori and Leighton Baines have limited Everton’s defensive options at times this term.Young defender Jonjoe Kenny has played much of the season at right-back, with Cuco Martina shunted out to an unfamiliar left-sided position. However, the January addition of Eliaquim Mangala coupled with the respective returns of Coleman and Funes Mori have boosted Allardyce’s numbers.Allardyce’s Everton have only won one of the last eight Premier League games and host Crystal Palace on Saturday afternoon.ic of Ireland against Wales.เว็บ แทง บอล
thanloeuth

Return to Fedora