linux.los.ro

Linux Operating System

'Withered' pointed out, 'La Cazetta' form is not good cause

Totul despre Fedora Linux

'Withered' pointed out, 'La Cazetta' form is not good cause

Postby tom » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Arsene Wenger, Arsenal's bloody perfume, thinks the bad form in the latter stages of Alex Castellaneta's injury may have resulted from a knee injury, which caused the kicker. Need to undergo surgery and stay at least a month.

Arsenal have announced on Tuesday that Laggaz will be recovering from the injury. After going to a minor surgery at his left knee.

The news is a surprise because La Cazett was 25 minutes into the game to meet Tottenham. Hot Spurs on Saturday. He did not show any signs of pain.

Wenger is astonished by this and points out that it is a very damaging. However, he suspects that the injury may have caused the French national team to fail.

Former Lyon spearhead shot just two goals since the beginning of December and may wait until April. Lazaroat will return to the Arsenal again because the end of March will have a break for the national team.

"He had an unexpected knee swelling after the game with Tottenham and had to undergo surgery, sensitive surgery, and he would stay for the next four or five weeks. It was a huge loss for us, but we had to find a way out, "Wenger said.

beIN SPORTS

"No one expected that. But football has its ups and downs, and it's always a good opportunity to find someone to replace and show off. "

"La Gasset is not ready, but I have not had a knee whatsoever lately, I do not know, maybe that explains why he did not score so much as he did."

However, Lasagat reiterated to the fans that the surgery was going well. And he will return stronger than before.

I posted on the Instagram. "Thank you message from everyone. I will not go down for weeks because I have a knee pain. Surgery is good. Recovery before returning stronger than ever. "sbobet 789
tom

Return to Fedora