linux.los.ro

Linux Operating System

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says decision to sell Philipp

Totul despre OpenSUSE Linux

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says decision to sell Philipp

Postby thanloeuth » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:17 am

Jürgen Klopp says Liverpool had no choice but to let Philippe Coutinho go Getty
Jurgen Klopp claimed on Friday that​​ sbo ninja it was ultimately an “easy” decision to allow Philippe Coutinho to leave Liverpool this month as it had become clear that the club had no choice but to sanction his £142m move to Barcelona.
Coutinho completed his long-awaited switch to the Nou Camp earlier this week, in what will be world football’s second-most expensive transfer until Kylian Mbappé finalises his £166m move to Paris Saint-Germain later this year.
Having stood firm and rebuffed all offers from Barcelona for the playmaker during the summer, Klopp and Liverpool finally conceded defeat last Saturday after it became clear that there was “100 per cent no chance” of Coutinho staying for the second half of the season.
“It was clear,” the Liverpool manager said on Friday, speaking publicly for the first time since Coutinho’s departure. “It was not that we had a talk and he said my head is somewhere else, sbo ninja
it was just clear after we spoke that it would not work out.
thanloeuth

erectile dysfunction treatment

Postby redsignonee » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:35 am

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this web site is in fact nice and the viewers are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.
redsignonee

Return to OpenSUSE