linux.los.ro

Linux Operating System

Star Reveals Why He Swapped Shirts With Messi

Totul despre OpenSUSE Linux

Star Reveals Why He Swapped Shirts With Messi

Postby makaralove » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:25 am

ส โบ เบ ท A Tottenham Hotspur star has explained why he wanted to swap shirts with FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi after their UEFA Champions League match on Wednesday.The Argentine dominated proceedings in Barca's 4-2 win over Spurs earlier this week, scoring twice and having a hand in the Blaugrana's other two goals.

Erik Lamela was full of praise for his countryman after the game, and explained that if he did not ส โบ เบ ท swap shirts with the 31-year-old, his father would have "killed him"."Yes, he gave me his shirt. My dad is always asking me for his shirt. If I did not get it for him, he would kill me," he said, according to Football London."Lionel Messi is incredible, he proves this in every game, not just here.

He is the best player in the world and ส โบ เบ ท everyone knows that, regardless of what people may say, and he was magnificent again in this game."It was a very difficult game for us, they have world-class attacking players and they control possession, there is so much quality."In that situation, they make you run a lot and it can be draining when it is on this level."Messi has played 10 matches for the Blaugrana so far this season, scoring 10 goals and assisting a further five strikes.
makaralove

Return to OpenSUSE