linux.los.ro

Linux Operating System

Tottenham 2-0 Brighton: Chris Hughton rues two 'poor' goals

Postati aici intrebarile legate de antivirus, firewall, criptari, vulnerabilitati, etc.

Tottenham 2-0 Brighton: Chris Hughton rues two 'poor' goals

Postby thanloeuth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:17 am

Chris Hughton says Brighton conceded two poor goals in their defeat at Wembley to Tottenham.
Chris Hughton believes two "poor" goals that Brighton conceded were their undoing in their 2-0 defeat at Tottenham on Wednesday.

Serge Aurier's fortuitous opener set Tottenham on their way to a win that moved them back up into the top four, with Heung-Min Son's late header making sure of the victory.

And Hughton, a former Spurs player and coach, rued sbobet mobile his side's defending for the game-clinching strike, while cursing Brighton's luck for the opener.

"Overall I thought we did alright," Hughton said. "It was always going to be difficult with the quality that they have got, and the quality that they can bring off the bench."We conceded two poor goals. The second one we didn't need to give a free-kick away in the first place, and the first was an incredibly fortuitous one.

"We grew in confidence as the game went on. We were always going to be up against it, we defended well and restricted them to minimal chances.

"We had good periods of the game, especially in the second half, with the chance that fell to [Tomer] Hemed. You are not going to get many good chances here, and that was as good as any that they did have."

Mauricio Pochettino says his side deserved their lucky first goal and praised their ‘fantastic’ performance in the 2-0 win over Brighton in the Premier League.
That is now three defeats in a row for Brighton, but Hughton insists he is not worried, with two home matches to come.

"We know what we are up against in this division, and we know there are going to be tough periods and we are going to be up against it," Hughton added. "We are not the only team that have gone through a difficult period. We have to continue and bounce back in the next one.

"We were always aware that our home form is going to be important for sbobet mobile us, and whenever you go through a difficult period, then you have to make sure you get the points when you can."
thanloeuth

erectile dysfunction

Postby redsignonee » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:02 pm

whoah this blog is fantastic i like studying your articles. Keep up the good work! You understand, many individuals are hunting around for this info, you could aid them greatly.
redsignonee

erectile dysfunction treatment

Postby redsignonee » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:52 pm

I believe what you posted was actually very logical. But, what about this? suppose you composed a catchier title? I am not saying your content isn't good, however suppose you added a post title to possibly get folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You could look at Yahoo's home page and see how they create news headlines to grab people to open the links. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to grab readers excited about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it would make your website a little livelier.
redsignonee

erectile dysfunction pills

Postby redsignonee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:18 am

Howdy I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb b.
redsignonee

ed pills

Postby redsignonee » Fri May 04, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great info you have got right here on this post. I will be returning to your site for more soon.
redsignonee

Return to Securitate